Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

8.07.2011

My Favorite Things

My favorite things:
  THIS AD
  Getting this light fixture on clearance at Lowe's for $11.  $11!!  I win.
Zoomed: Portfolio 3-Light Brushed Nickel Transitional Track Lighting Fixture
     Ben growling and then saying "Cooz Me". I am sure it was my husband who taught him to take pride in his burping abilities.  He's practicing.
     THIS FABRIC
     Saw that one coming didn't you?
   
There is a point to this.  I read about a "Favorite Things" party on Pinterest (Here).  I want to host one at my house, with a "Holidays" theme.  Basically, everyone will bring 5 of their favorite craft, recipe, product, etc.  We'll do a swap (and drink inordinate amounts of wine) and trade our favorite holiday stories. I want to host it early enough that we can adopt each other's projects and finish them in time to use in our homes/celebrations THIS year.  So I'm throwing a holiday party in September.  Sounds amazing, huh?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Did Lowes have any more of those lights??? Thats a fantastic find.

Casi Morris said...

They had 3 more a week ago! :)

Post a Comment