Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

2.11.2012

Old cruddy mailbox.  This is actually a plastic box that someone tried to paint over.  It was flaking, cheap, and awful.

Pottery Barn to the Rescue!  I searched a long and hard (seriously, Frodo was all, "Casi, you must end this quest!").  

The stick on letters are a nice touch.

New Box:
Bomb-diggity
The finish is "vintage brass" which matches our doorknobs and the general feel of our ranch style house.  I know I'm supposed to be replacing all of my gold-toned hardware with sleek silver and brushed nickel.  (And don't tell Candace Olsen I said this) But I sort of like the vintage brass (not the shiny stuff) that is all over my house.  Literally EVERY single drawer pull, closet pull, door knob, and handle is this brushed vintage brass finish.  And I like it.  There, I said it.  Now look at more pictures of my mailbox:





0 comments:

Post a Comment