Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

3.26.2012

Walls!

I was totally freaked out by painting a red wall. Freaked. Out.  The Sherwin Williams guy told me to give him a call if I needed help with it.  I think he was worried about me.  Or he was trying to get me out of the store.  


I opened the can.  FREAKED. OUT.



Two coats of primer, and two coats of red paint later...




Phew.  Glad that's over with.  

The To Do List:
  1. Paint the remaining walls beige (already picked and purchased)
  2. New Floors! (Dad's coming this Friday to help with that project!)
  3. Sand, scrape, or otherwise remove old paint from door.  Paint it, properly.
  4. Hang picture frame/mirror/something.
  5. Decide whether or not the bench is coming back in.  If so, paint it.
  6. Decide any other furniture/accessories.
  7. Figure out some sort of hook system for keys.  (I have several ideas.)
  8. Rug.  (I am in LOVE with this one from Urban Outfitters.)
What else?


0 comments:

Post a Comment